Well, I’m not going wait to find out if my predictions are too so I made this gigantic ball of cookie dough to hold me over.
If you love this recipe, don’t forget to PIN it so you can always have it! 🙂
- 1 Box Cannellini Beans (or can, I use the Target brand)
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (between 60-64g)
- 1/4 c powdered peanut butter (I used Peanut Butter & Co)
- 1/4 c tapioca flour or flour of choice
- 2 tbsp. almond milk
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients (except chips) in a food processor or high performing blender on high until smooth, scraping the sides when needed.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll into one large ball.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours to chill or the freezer for 30 minutes.