I’m not a big fan of using prepackaged products (even if they are all natural) because obviously, I like to bake my own food. But every once in a while I find a product that I LOVE so much that I can’t stop using it and then I find like a million other uses for it (other than what it was intended for). That’s what happened when I discovered Abs Protein Pancake mix. I think I have actually made pancakes with this mix like once.
So I apologize now, because if you don’t have this product there will be some added steps to make these yummy treats. I’m just going to go a head and put this recipe under reviews. I am giving Abs Protein Pancake mix 100%! They really are that good!
- 1 scoop Abs Protein Pancake Mix
- 1/2 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Oat Flour
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter (I used White Chocolate Wonderful by Peanut Butter Co)
- 1 tbsp Flax Seed Meal
- 1/2 Scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 3 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1.5 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1.5 tbsp Chocolate Hazelnut Coconut Butter or Plain Coconut Butter
- 2.5 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- .5 tbsp Honey/Agave/Maple Syrup
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE PIN IT ON PINTEREST!
Mix cookie layer ingredients together using a fork and separate into 12 evenly sized balls. Press 6 of the balls flat into a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Melt coconut oil, honey, and coconut butter together. Mix in cocoa powder. Pour over cookie layer. Place in freezer for 10 minutes. While chilling mix together cream layer ingredients. Add a cream layer onto the harden chocolate layer and return to the freezer for 30 minutes or until cream layer is solid. Add another cookie layer. Return to freezer for 10 minutes. Store in freezer but let sit at room temperate for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Okay, now if you don’t have the Abs Pancake Mix here is a substitute for the cookie layer:
- 1/4 Cup Oat Flour
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter (White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter Co if you can, if using an all natural unflavored peanut butter add 1 tsp. Stevia)
- 3 Tsp. Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Tsp. Vanilla Extact
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Small handful of Chocolate Chips of Choice