It can be done! And you will be surprised at how easy these are! No mixer, food processor or blender needed. Just a love for peanut butter and…well, more peanut butter!
I know peanut butter is the kind of fat that our bodies need but too much of anything is never good. I have a bit of a portion control problem sometimes (whenever peanut butter is involved) so I managed to make these low in fat. This way I feel better about eating eleven cookies in a row. 🙂
- 1/4 Cup Oat Flour
- 1/4 Cup Pb2 + 2 Tbsp Almond Milk (to make it a peanut butter consistency)
- 2 Tbsp Jamie Eason Natural Whey Isolate http://www.labrada.com/store/wheyisolateforher.html
- 2 Tbsp White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter aka the best thing evaaaaa! http://ilovepeanutbutter.com/index.php/peanut-butter-1/whitechocolatewonderful.html (you can sub with natural peanut butter but then add stevia to taste)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Mix all ingredients together. Roll the dough out flat between to pieces of parchment paper. For this next step, I used a knife but you can use whatever tool you think will work best. Cut out peanut shapes about 2″ long and use a fork to make the pattern on the cookies. Bake for 6-7 minutes at 375F.
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Protein Powder or sub with PB2 and enough water to make a fluffy consistency.
- 2 Packets Stevia